Re: GDP: links to other doc sections

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: links to other doc sections
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:08:23 -0700

It was originally written this way, but I would rather keep all the
links in the @seealso section at the bottom.  If we absolutely must
include some links in the main text, I suppose we could... but I am not
(yet) convinced that this is one such case.

I've flagged this as an issue for rewriting.

Cheers,
- Graham

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
- Instrumental transpositions: As is already mentioned, \transposition affects two things: MIDI output and quotations. However, only the MIDI output aspects are described in this subsection. I would recommend to at least copy the cross-reference to "Quoting other voices" already the first time the "quotations" are mentioned in this section.