GDP: output website changed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: output website changed
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:07:15 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks to a generous offer from Reinhold Kainhofer, we now have a more stable location for the GDP output.

You should not need to change any bookmarks, though. The main GDP website is still here:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

The link to "GDP output" has been changed from opihi (which was at the mercy of external forces, and which I never actually asked permission for hosting our docs :) to Reinhold's webserver.

Cheers,
- Graham