Problem with lilypond-book and \markup blocks

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Problem with lilypond-book and \markup blocks
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:43:08 +0200

Hi,

look at the following lilypond-file:

%%%%%% START %%%%%%

\version "2.10.33"

\score {
    {
        <<
        \relative c' {
            \key c \major
            \time 4/4

            f4 f f f | g g g g | a e cis e | \break
            d d fis d | e e e e | gis e gis e |

\markup {
    this is an important markup block
}

%%%%%% END %%%%%%%

When I run this through lilypond, the result is the attachment called
"lilypond.png", but if I put this lilypond file into a LaTeX template
and run lilypond-book, the first system of the page is replaced by the
\markup output (see "lilypond-book-1.png" and "lilypond-book-2.png"
and "lilypond-book-3.png").

In this example there are also very strange page breaks before each system.
In my songbooks, these pagebreaks do not occur, but the replacement of
the first system does and that´s very strange.

Is this a known bug? Do you know a workaround?

Dominic

PS: The LyTeX code is:

\documentclass[a5paper,portrait,oneside]{book}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[ngerman]{babel}

\begin{document}