Re: Lilypond on macos Leopard

From: immanuel litzroth
Subject: Re: Lilypond on macos Leopard
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:35:14 -0700

> In 10.4, I have put LilyPond in /Applications/, and in my home
> directory, I have script created by say
>    cat > lilypond
>    exec /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
> "$@"
> ^D
>    chmod a+x lilypond
> (where ^D is <control>-D). Then this LilyPond script can be run.
>
> Does that work in 10.5?

No it doesn't. I get this error message.

/Users/immanuel/lilypond:1:
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond: cannot execute
binary file
/Users/immanuel/lilypond:1:
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond: Unknown error: 0

Immanuel

Find out how you can get spam free email.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/3