Re: Lilypond on macos Leopard

From: Michael David Crawford
Subject: Re: Lilypond on macos Leopard
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:26:23 -0700

I can probably help with Leopard issues, as I'm a Mac developer and was testing the Leopard beta versions.<p>

However, I don't expect I can do so before this weekend at the earliest.

One thing I do know, though, is that Leopard has improved security over previous versions of Mac OS X. Possibly this is screwing up Lilypond somehow. For example, it randomizes the layout of some items in memory, to prevent exploits from overwriting code that was loaded at constant memory locations in earlier OS X releases.

Regards,

Mike Crawford
address@hidden
http://www.geometricvisions.com/ <-- Creative Commons sheet music