Beginner question

From: Jocke
Subject: Beginner question
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, my musical terms and english isn't good but I will try to explain my
problem. I like to have lyrics to the notes and I'm learning this right now
in Lilypond. If I want one word to sing in two different notes for example,
the notes should be tied of course. But I also want something like an
underscore after the word to show the reader that it shall be singed for a
long time. Is this possible in Lilypond?

An example in an image. The word "och" in this image have some underscore
after it: http://www.bellman.net/noter/fs64.gif