Measure runs off PDF file after 5 8th notes in 4/4 time

From: John J
Subject: Measure runs off PDF file after 5 8th notes in 4/4 time
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 17:47:56 -0700 (PDT)

It isn't easy to search the archive for this bizarre
problem. Everything was
working fine until the moment it stopped working.
Before, everything lived up
to the hype and I was happy, after, I just keep trying
things without anything
working.  The first line of this piece, lilypond
prints 5 measures.  The second
line has 14.5 measures and they are crammed with
notes. The last line has 6 measures
of notes followed by an empty measure in all three
parts and then pianoRH has continuing
staff lines.  I have measure checks in the piece and
all pass even at the final
measure of 32 bars. I tried adding empty measures to
pianoLH and clarinet but that shortened
pianoRH by an empty measure.  I am using 2.11.33 now
after using 2.10.33 with no change.
I have specified the paper size with no change in the
output.  If anyone has seen anything
like this, I would be happy to know how to work around
it. FYI, the midi plays correctly and the PS version
is
identically messed up.  I am running Ubuntu linux and
both 704 and 710 work the same.

--
regards,
Jack