Great documentation was: Re: typeset lyrics

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Great documentation was: Re: typeset lyrics
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:05:45 -0700

Graham Percival wrote:

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Ole Schmidt wrote:
I'am a bit shy to out my ignorance...

what I'am missing (maybe I overlooked it) is an overview (maybe a sort of tree?) of how the
all the terms:

These issues are described to some extent in the section on "Explicitly instantiating
voices".

I highly recommend the Learning Manual, chapter 3 Fundamental concepts.

Could you please check the following draft of the new revised manual
and see if it provides the relevant information:

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/
I haven't needed to look at the tutorial in a while. This is great!! Thanks to everyone improving the documentation!!!

Paul Scott