song with multi-voice ending

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: song with multi-voice ending
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 22:25:54 +0100

I've a song with one voice, but the ending has three.
I need those in different staves, because they've slightly different texts, but I didn't manage it yet.
What's wrong with my code below?

The first (one voice) part works.
---
\score {
        {
                <<
                        \context ChordNames {
                                \germanChords
                                \set chordChanges = ##t
                                \akkorde
                        }
                        \context Staff = Oben <<
                                \global
                                \context Voice = "eins" { \hauptstimme }

                        \lyricsto "eins" \new Lyrics { \text }

                <<
                        \context ChordNames {
                                \germanChords
                                \set chordChanges = ##t
                                \akkordeSchluss
                        }
                        \context Staff = Oben << \context Voice = "eins" {
\schlussEins } >>
                        \lyricsto "eins" \new Lyrics { \textSchlussEins }
                        \context Staff = Mitte << \context Voice = "zwei" {
\schlussZwei } >>
                        \lyricsto "zwei" \new Lyrics { \textSchlussZwei }
                        \context Staff = Unten << \context Voice = "drei" {
\schlussDrei } >>
                        \lyricsto "drei" \new Lyrics { \textSchlussDrei }

        }
        \layout {
                indent = 0\cm
---
LilyPond says:

Analysieren...
Interpretation der Musik...[8][16]
Vorverarbeitung der grafischen Elemente...
Interpretation der Musik...
Programmierfehler: Moment is not increasing. Aborting interpretation.
Fortsetzung, die Finger kreuzen
[7]

(I don't think the translation of the error messages was such a good idea...)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm