Re: song with multi-voice ending

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: song with multi-voice ending
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:06:51 +0100

Am 2007-11-04 um 22:46 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
What LilyPond version do you use?

2.10.29

I don't have the time now to make dummy definitions of all your
variables, so I have not done any trial and error. However, I would
first try something along the lines of

Sorry, I forgot to provide a minimal working example or at least to explain what means what...

But you got it anyway, thank you very much!

I've got now:
---
\score {
        <<
                \new ChordNames {
                        \germanChords
                        \set chordChanges = ##t
                        \akkorde \akkordeSchluss
                }
                \new Staff = Oben <<
                        \global % clef, key, time
                        \new Voice = "eins" {
                                \hauptstimme % unison main song
                                << % choir ending
                                        \schlussEins
                                        \new Staff = mitte \new Voice = "zwei"
\schlussZwei
\new Staff = unten \new Voice = "drei" \schlussDrei

                        }

                \new Lyrics \lyricsto "eins" { \text \textSchlussEins }
\new Lyrics \with { alignBelowContext=mitte } \lyricsto "zwei" \textSchlussZwei \new Lyrics \with { alignBelowContext=unten } \lyricsto "drei" \textSchlussDrei

}
---

Problem: The lyrics of ending two and three (textSchlussZwei/Drei) are below voice "eins" instead of their own voices. (alignBelowContext doesn't seem to to anything, gives also no error, though.)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm