Re: educational first draft

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: educational first draft
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:18:04 +0100

Graham Percival wrote:
Ooo, I really like "Editorial notation".  Anybody object?
Is it "Editorial notation" or rather "Editorial annotations" (or maybe these two
alternatives have so similar meaning that it doesn't matter)?
To me "editorial notation" gives the impression that it's something different
from normal music typesetting notation, but I leave this to people with a
better feeling for the English language.

  /Mats