Concept for Newbies

From: Francois Planiol-Auger
Subject: Concept for Newbies
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:18:31 +0200

Hi,

I think it would be nice to offer better service for newbies here.

I thought about a kind of sponsorship: Users may register as sponsor, newbies
(specially newbies coming from pure Windowing without a background in
programming/scripting) may register as newbies, all classified in lands.
Questions and Introduction may happen per PM or Forum and evtl. Telefon.

The idea is not so much to spare here the redundant questions, but first of
all making lilypond accessible for a broader range of people.

What do u think of it?

Francois