Re: Cross-staff fingerings when using \autochange

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Cross-staff fingerings when using \autochange
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 23:53:54 +0100

2007/11/7, till <address@hidden>:

> Hi,
> am I right guessing that it would be then the Text_engraver to make markups
> with staff changes possible?

I tried with it as well, but I can't say it works.

Once again, moving the Fingering_engraver in the PianoStaff context
partially solves the problem.

I know this context isn't meant to accept such engravers, but that's
the only solution I could come up with; however it only prints the
right hand fingering.
If anyone has a clue on how to get *both* right and left hand
fingerings, that would be great.

Thank you guys,
Valentin