Re: GDP predefined commands

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP predefined commands
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:15:08 -0800

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:

However, that's one thing that I'm never going to tackle. If anybody wants to attempt it, great! But the IR is officially out of bounds of GDP.
Perhaps you can just send out a wish list, hoping that some Scheme hacker
finds it an interesting project.

I'm not optimistic -- there's a bunch of much easier items on the technical-todo list. But I've added this anyway; maybe in a few years, somebody will pick it up.

Cheers,
- Graham