Centering bass figures vertically (lilypond-book)

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Centering bass figures vertically (lilypond-book)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:05:45 +0100

Hi all,
I'm working on a LaTeX document with integrated Lilypond(2.11.34) snippets. Mostly the snippets only consist of a bass figure, like this:

\begin[ragged-right, staffsize=12]{lilypond}
\new FiguredBass \figuremode { \set figuredBassAlterationDirection = #1 <5! 4> }
\end{lilypond}

I would like to vertically center these figures in relation to the text i.e. with \parbox[c]. But since Lilypond adds some whitespace above the figures' top, this doesn't work. Is there a way to center the figures vertically or to remove the free space above(or add some at the bottom, too)?

Regards,
Michael