Re: partcombine/drummode

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: partcombine/drummode
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:49:24 +0100

I don't know if there are better solutions but you can suppress the rest in one voice using s instead of r and center the rest from the other voice by changing temporarily to \notemode and using the \rest feature:

sn4 \notemode {c''2. \rest}
%% the c'' makes the position of the rest %%%

also you can override the position of the rest:

 \once \override Rest #'staff-position = #1 r2.

hope that helps

ole