How do you pronounce "LilyPond"?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: How do you pronounce "LilyPond"?
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:00:32 +0100

Hi everybody,

just a much much useless thread because there are uninteresting things
in life too :)

I'm always trying to introduce my pupils and students to LilyPond, and
as you may (or may not) know in France the best way to sell something,
to make it fashionable, is to give it an English-sounding name.

A few days ago, I was wondering how the "LilyPond" name is supposed to
be pronounced, and I've just seen that Francisco has the same problem.
For example, do you guys pronounce the "i" as in "life" or as in
"kill"?

It would be just great if Jan or Han-Wen could make a small sound file
and post it on the website or on Wikimedia Commons. I'm thinking about
simlar examples by Linus:

http://suseroot.com/about-suse-linux/how-do-you-pronounce-linux.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IfHm6R5le0

That's all.