Re: LilyPond in the AEC congress, Strasbourg

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: LilyPond in the AEC congress, Strasbourg
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:43:54 +0100

2007/11/14, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
> I'd be very much interested in translating your presentation in
> French; could you tell me if it would be possible? The best would be
> to make it as a multimedia file; if you have a recording of your
> presentation I'd be glad to add French subtitles and synchronize it
> with the translated slides.

Consider it as Public Domain. Here is a link to the latex-beamer source code:

http://www.paconet.org/lilypond-translation-es/aec-congress-lilypond.lytex

I'm afraid all I have are some out-of-focus pictures, no video. For a
live presentation you could add "it is...", "it has...", "it has
been..." before each line and very short comments after.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org