Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 60, Issue 42

From: James Wilkinson
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 60, Issue 42
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:23:30 -0500

This still works just fine except that the instrument name "oboe" does not print at the beginning of the first line. That part was working just fine a year ago. Can anybody tell me what happened? I've tried 2.11.27 and 2.10.33, and it doesn't work with either of them. Ii can't remember what version I was using a year or two ago when it all worked just fine. Maybe 2.7.something?

BTW the notes of \alto are defined in "LoHow.ly" and they print out just as before.

thanks

\version "2.11.27"
\include "LoHow.ly"

\context Staff { \set Staff.instrument = "oboe" \clef treble \alto}

--

I'm the Doc, and I approve this message.