Re: graphics in scheme?

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: Re: graphics in scheme?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:00:03 +0100

There are a couple of ways to get non-native graphics into Lilypond output. I don't use scheme drawing commands, although this might be a possibility. The \epsfile command (in a markup) is handy - you can create an .eps file in Inkscape and then use a macro to do normal alignment. If you need to add more extensive graphics you can create SVG output from Lilypond and then add the graphics in Inkscape (see various discussions on this list about getting bug- free SVG output from Lilypond.)

Vivian.