Re: graphics in scheme?

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: graphics in scheme?
Date: 21 Nov 2007 09:56:54 +0100

"Tao Cumplido" <address@hidden> writes:

> also [...] is it actually possible to use postscript (with
> variables) inside scheme?

Sure!  You can write a scheme function that returns a string that is
valid postscript, and use that postscript in a markup block.  I've
tried, and it works for me.[1]

Of course, you then need to master Lilypond, Scheme *and* Postscript.
;-)

-- Arvid

[1] This was not for some articulation, though; rather, I experimented
with adding ISMN bar codes to the copyright block or to the final page
footer.  I'll add this code to LSR some day, after some cleanup, but
don't hold your breath waiting.