RE: modifying piano templates

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: modifying piano templates
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:38:44 -0000

David

The extract below may help you.  You will need to adjust the number, and
provide the content, of the variables called \globalStaff and \PianoRHVoiceOneA
etc.  The parts ...A, ...B, etc contain music in sequence; for example,
corresponding to different sections, movements or pages.  More voices can be
added in a similar way as needed.

One of the objectives of the revised documentation is to help users build their
own templates.  When this is in a state to invite user comments perhaps you
would be good enough to review it?

Trevor

\score
  \new PianoStaff
  << % set up RH and LH piano staves in parallel
   \new Staff << % set up RH Voices One and Two in parallel
    \clef treble
    \globalStaff
    \new Voice=RHOne {
     \voiceOne
     \PianoRHVoiceOneA
     \PianoRHVoiceOneB
     \PianoRHVoiceOneC
    }
    \new Voice=RHTwo {
     \voiceTwo
     \PianoRHVoiceTwoA
     \PianoRHVoiceTwoB
     \PianoRHVoiceTwoC
    }
   >> % end RH Staff
   \new Staff << % set up LH Voices One and Two in parallel
    \clef bass
    \globalStaff
    \new Voice=LHOne {
     \voiceOne