Re: GDP: tutorial final draft

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: tutorial final draft
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 01:12:48 -0800

Risto Vääräniemi wrote:
Are you planning to release the LM in a "one big page" format? When I use the documentation offline I find the big pages easier to use because I can use the search function of my browser to find keywords and stuff.

I'm sorry. I must have been blind. The big page link is at the top of the LM
page. Would it be a good idea to put the link also on the main doc page?

Yes, eventually. But I don't want to fiddle with the main page until we have everything else together -- if I start changing things now, I'm certain that I'll find something else to add or remove in a few weeks.

Cheers,
- Graham