Re: barline thickness

From: till
Subject: Re: barline thickness
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:48:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Francisco,

Francisco Vila-5 wrote:

> Here I attach two samples scanned from paper. Details below. My
> question is simply: am I the only person with this problem? Others
> would be, Is lilypond generating wrong PDFs? Is my printer wrong? Is
> ubuntu gutsy evince wrongly printing PDFs?

 I had the same problem today and it is clearly a bug of the pdf rendering
library of evince. I manage to print with kpdf and acroread nowadays. Look
also at the staff braces at the beginning of a vocal score: the small
brackets at the top and bottom are not cleanly aligned to the black vertical
bar in a print from within evince. When printing with kpdf this problem
dissappeares. (The bar lines are still a bit thicker than the horizontal
lines, but it looks as if this is intended.)

Greetings
till