Re: hang --"going backwards in time; " "insane spring distance requested

From: Adam James Wilson
Subject: Re: hang --"going backwards in time; " "insane spring distance requested"
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:18:16 -0800

It is nice to see everyone is so interested in my "strange" fractions
-- it is great that these are possible in lilypond.

However, I'm still not sure what is breaking my code.

Possibilities are:

1. I'm making some syntactical mistake.
2. I made a math error someplace.
3. There's a real bug.

Unfortunately, the code for the piece is rather long and messy, and I
don't know if I can pare it down and produce a similar error.

I hestitate to ask someone to take a look at my work and double check
it, but if there is a brave soul out there with some free time and a
penchant for multiplying fractions, I'd be happy to send you a zip of
the files.

Best,
Adam