Re: Smaller PDF, shrinking away largeness

From: Sean Gugler
Subject: Re: Smaller PDF, shrinking away largeness
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:35:04 +0000 (UTC)

My initial inquiry [clarified]:

Laura Conrad added:
> > My users complain about this too.  It
> > doesn't bother me so much, but the people who are downloading and
> > using older hardware really would rather have files the size they used
> > to be.

For me, the bottleneck is email transmission, where 130K vs 1300K is
still significant (approximations for current project).

Much obliged, Laura, for filing a direct-comparison bug report much
swifter than I'd have been able.  And to all Lilypond contributors who
attend this issue in great or small capacity.

Cheers,
          - Sean