lilycall.py and the LILYPONDPREFIX

From: Don Blaheta
Subject: lilycall.py and the LILYPONDPREFIX
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 02:11:21 -0600

The computer I have/had been developing on was running 2.10.0, but I
wanted to run LilyPond on a different machine, so I've just installed
2.10.33 (Intel Mac version), along with the lilypond and
lilypond-script-wrapper.sh scripts that I got from... somewhere... to
let me use it from the command line.  And when I try to run it I get the
message

  GNU LilyPond 2.10.33
  error: LILYPONDPREFIX is obsolete, use LILYPOND_DATADIR

This seems to be a problem with the lilycall.py file that came with
2.10.33, and if I manually edit that file and substitute LILYPONDPREFIX
with LILYPOND_DATADIR, everything works perfectly.  Is this a recent
change?  Am I the only one who uses the command line lilypond on MacOS?

--
-=-Don address@hidden<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
"Hackers like to work on things that are cool.  They will do boring,