Re: Assembling a hymnal with Lilypond - any way to do text-only verses?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Assembling a hymnal with Lilypond - any way to do text-only verses?
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 16:42:17 +0100

Jay Ricketts wrote:
Okay, guess I better read up on lilypond-book.
Why? The links provided below show how to obtain it without lilypond-book.

  /Mats
Thanks for your help! Best, Jay

On Dec 6, 2007 3:15 PM, Zoltan Selyem <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Hi,

    On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, daf wrote:
    > It's standard in a hymnal if you have more than 6 verses or so
    to put the
    > remaining verse texts at the bottom of the page, unattached to
    any notes.

    > Does Lilypond have a way to do that?

    See sections
     "Printing stanzas at the end"
    and
     "Printing stanzas at the end in multiple columns"
    in the manual.

    The section
      "Overview of text markup commands"
    may be helpful, too.