I'd like some collisions!

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: I'd like some collisions!
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:12:18 -0000

I'm finding in rewriting the parts of the manual that deal
with correcting collisions that many of the old examples no
longer "work", ie the new skylining code deals with them all
correctly, at least to the extent that the objects no longer
collide.  So I'm looking for examples of 'collisions' that
still actually collide in the later 2.11 releases.  I have a
few, but they are all either rather esoteric or rather
artificial.  Any contributions of genuine collisions in real
music would be gratefully received!

Trevor D