Re: Piano Centered Dynamics and bar collision - again

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Piano Centered Dynamics and bar collision - again
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 06:13:16 -0800

I don't know how to do this, but I recall that there was some dicussion a few
months ago about the piano template being broken.  I'm not certain if this has
been fixed in 2.11 or not.

As part of our big documentation update, we'll examine this template... but
currently this probably won't happen until March or so.  And even then, our
answer might simply be to delete the example (if it's not working).

Don't know if this really helps, but it _is_ an answer.

Cheers,
- Graham