moving dynamics

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: moving dynamics
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:53:37 +0100

Dear Lilypondusers,
I have a problem with moving the dynamics generally. I dont't
understand why this doesnt make any effect:

dynamik = { \override DynamicLineSpanner #'padding = #-2.0 \override
DynamicText #'padding =#2.1
s1\f  s1*10 s1\setTextCresc s1*3 s1\ff}

\score {
<<
\new PianoStaff << \new Staff = "Primorechts" \relative c'' {
\Primorechts }
                    \context Staff = "Primorechts" \dynamik
                \new Staff = "Primolinks" \Primolinks >>
\new PianoStaff << \new Staff = "Secondorechts" \Secondorechts
                        \context Staff = "Secondorechts" \dynamik
                                \new Staff = "Secondolinks"
\Secondolinks  >>

}
Sorry for boring You again with my greenhorn-questions.
Stefan