Re: tuplets other than standard 8th into quarter note

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: tuplets other than standard 8th into quarter note
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:03:50 +0100

and for saving typing you can use \set tupletSpannerDuration ...
(as described in the manual Chapter 6.2.3 Tuplets)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.10.15"

 \new Staff {
 \time 2/4

 \relative c'{
    \set tupletSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 4)

\times 4/6 { c16 d e d e f f g a g a b c,16 d e d e f f g a g a b c, 16 d e d e f f g a g a b c,16 d e d e f f g a g a b c,16 d e d e f f g a g a b }

} }

hope that helps

ole