lilypond-mode

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: lilypond-mode
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:30:58 +0100

Hello, the manual states in section 13.6

Emacs has a 'lilypond-mode', which provides keyword autocompletion, indentation, LilyPond specific parenthesis matching and syntax coloring, handy compile short-cuts and reading LilyPond manuals using Info. If 'lilypond-mode' is not installed on your platform, then read the installation instructions.

I installed emacs-22.1 at my Windows XP SP2 system, but I cannot find any lilypond-mode. I search for the lilypond-mode.el file and entered in emacs "M-x lilypond-mode" and got the reponse "[No match]".

How can I get and install lilypond-mode (manually)?

Best regards,

Helge