Re: emacs lilypond-mode

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:23:25 +0100

Thanks for reply. The lilypond manual (13.6) was not clear with this:
Emacs has a 'lilypond-mode', which provides keyword autocompletion, indentation,

LilyPond specific parenthesis matching and syntax coloring, handy compile

short-cuts and reading LilyPond manuals using Info. If 'lilypond-mode' is not

installed on your platform, then read the installation instructions.

The Windows installer doesnt install a lilypond installation instruction, so I searched for emacs' installation instructions, since "Emacs has a ...". Ok, I retrieved the lilypond sources and got the INSTALL.txt.

Editing now works except "reading LilyPond manuals using Info". I cannot find any info file installed with the Windows installation.

Regards, Helge

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>