Re: syntax for "minor triad sus 2"

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: syntax for "minor triad sus 2"
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:43:41 +0100

Hi,

I don't know about LP's chordmode since I use my own chord font but a minor
chord is a minor chord and a sus chord a sus chord, a chord can't be both at a
time since sus stands for suspended and in this case it means that the third is
suspended by the second anf if there's no third it can't be a minor chord.
Maybe you mean G#m(add9) which is a minor chord with added ninth.
I have no idea though how to putput this with LP's chordmode.

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------