Padding FiguredBass at top

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Padding FiguredBass at top
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:39:17 +0100

Hi all,
I have a score layout like this:

\new Voice="bass" \bla
\new Lyrics \lyricsto bass \text
\new FiguredBass \numbers
\new Staff \blabla

I want to add some padding at the top of the FiguredBass numbers to get more whitespace between them and the Lyrics line. One solution is to increase minimum-Y-extent for the Lyrics, which doesn't work with more than one stanza. I tried \override VerticalAxisGroup #'extra-Y-extent = (0 . 2), \override StaffSpace #'extra-Y-extent = (0 . 2) for the FiguredBass context and other things but wasn't able to figure out how it works.

Greets,
Michael