Re: EasyLilyPond: A Tribute To LilyPond And LilyPondTool

From: Michael David Crawford
Subject: Re: EasyLilyPond: A Tribute To LilyPond And LilyPondTool
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 05:50:34 -0800

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
Your server is a bit slow at least for such demand you surely get with this :-)

Another option for speeding up downloads while reducing server load is to offer BitTorrent downloads.

It's not hard to set up, and you don't need to be root on either your torrent tracker or seed (it uses unprivileged ports).

I can help you get it set up if you do want to offer torrents - I offer BitTorrent downloads of my music.

Best,

Michael David Crawford
address@hidden
http://www.geometricvisions.com/ <-- Creative Commons Lilypond Scores