Re: macro for instrument changes

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: macro for instrument changes
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:43:20 +0100

2007/12/27, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:

> Some time ago, I sponsored an improvement to InstrumentName (etc.);
> Han-Wen was going to have just such a macro pre-defined;
> I never confirmed what the outcome was -- HW?

Hi Kieren, Nicolas and everybody;

I understand Han-Wen is quite busy right now; maybe the simplest way
to do this would be to add such a macro to the LSR, without
necessarily including it in the standard LilyPond distribution.

There are already a huge number of very useful things in the LSR,
which haven't been officially implemented yet (e.g. the TimeSig
context, which I use everyday...).

So, who's up for writing a snippet? :)

Valentin