Re: Layout integrating LaTeX and music

From: Tobias Schlemmer
Subject: Re: Layout integrating LaTeX and music
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:07:50 +0100

Hi,

lilypond-book calls lilypond with some parameter (eps-cropping or
something like that), that advices lilypond to add 3mm space at the left
edge. These 3mm are subtracted in the generated lilypond file. So the
box fits correctly in the \linewidth. I don't know, how to address this
correctly. A workaround is to use the command line option -V of
lilypond-book to see, how lilypond-book invokes lilypond and call
lilypond without this parameter on the generated lilypond files.

Sorry for the abstract description. I don't use lilypond-book, but call
lilypond from within latex. This approach has some advantages and some
drawbacks.

Tobias
--
  Tobias      /                                        |

Manche Menschen haben einen Gesichtskreis vom Radius Null und nennen ihn
ihren Standpunkt.

                                                            David Hilbert