Re: correct octave

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: correct octave
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:48:07 -0700

On Dec 30, 2007, at 9:59 PM, hhpmusic wrote:

Sorry, the octave of rh is wrong, for I'm writing the file in my braille computer with braille keys. I often miswrite ' to ,.

 But the error is still here.

I now have both staves.  Something you will have to deal with is that LilyPond is case sensitive and Staff is spelled with a Capital 'S'.  Can your screen reader help you with that?

Attached is a file that works but still has some minor errors since I, of course, don't know what your music looks like.

Paul