Re: automatic accidentals don't work correctly

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: automatic accidentals don't work correctly
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:50:23 +0100

Dear Rune,
Yes, true, I forgot to add the " #(set-accidental-style 'forget)" but
the layout is still not convinving for me, I think it has to do with
the ties: for example, at the very end of  the 6th bar, there is an
"e" and there should be a natural sign, but it is missing. Another
thing is the tuplet bracket in bar 9, which is too short. What can I
do to repeair those mistakes?
Thanks for Your support.
Stefan