a suggestion

From: hhpmusic
Subject: a suggestion
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:23:17 +0800 (CST)

Hi, I'm Hu Haipeng, the blind musician of China. I'm discussing an important thing with Werner, who suggests me to write to the maillist here.
  I have got a great progress during these few days since I began to learn Lilypond. But I find a problem at the appendix of the Notation Reference Manual. The diagram of articulations and ornaments is a picture, both the Lilypond syntax and the music signs are inaccessible to me. During the discussion, I know they are planning to rewrite the manual. So my suggestion is, it's better to make all things clear to all the people. Lilypond is written using ASCII, so it's the best way for blind to compose or read music without sighted people's help. I don't know whether there are many other blind people in European and American countries using Lilypond, but for me, this is a good thing. I wish that there may be a table of all syntax commands with brief discriptions, so that all the people can read and  fully handle this wonderful music notation method.

SINCERELY
Haipeng

网 易 有 道 词 典 -- 全 球 最 强 大 的 免 费 英 汉 互 译 词 典 ( 只 有 2 兆 )