Re: getting line feeds and page feeds in \markup between scores

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: getting line feeds and page feeds in \markup between scores
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:43:30 +0100

Le 1 janv. 08 à 00:44, Jay Ricketts a écrit :

Hi,

I'm using \Book to put a hymnal together, and have hit a total snag
trying to get some sort of intelligent pagination and line spacing to
happen.

I'm using \include to pull in stand-alone scores I've written, and
using \markup lines between the scores to show title, composer, and
copyright info.

It all works, sort of, but I can't figure out a way to force page
feeds.  LP doesn't like \pageBreak outside of a score context

You didn't mention what version of LilyPond you're using.
In 2.11.xx series \pageBreak does work at toplevel (or
inside a \book block).

\markup { blah blah }
\include "foo.ly"
\pageBreak