Re: again: extra accidental-style

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: again: extra accidental-style
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:53:02 +0100

Dear Rune,
thanks for Your support.
So I'm looking forward to 2.12.
But let me ask one last question about these accidental-things.
I don't understand, why in the below quoted example the natural signs
for "e" and "a" are missing. Has it to do with the make-moment thing?
And if yes, what can be done to avoid this?
Thanks for Your support.
Here the above mentioned example:

\version "2.11.34"
\relative c' {    #(set-accidental-style 'forget)
\set tupletSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 4)
\times 2/3 {
<es bes'>8 <e a> <a, es' b'>~
a>8 }
}