Re: Leaving: replacements

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Leaving: replacements
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:48:35 -0700

Graham Percival wrote:
An previously announced, am I gradually leaving LilyPond.  This
leaves a large number of tasks unfilled.ate lilypond knowledge)
I would consider the job of Documentation Editor. Does it require building on multiple platforms? I have a GNU/Linux x86 box capable of doing the builds and a Mac G3 and possible access to an XP box.

Paul Scott
- Documentation Editor (1 hour): when there's a submission to
  lilypond-devel (*not* lilypond-user) for new docs, add them.  If
  there's a bug discussion that requires noting the bug in the
  docs, do it.  Review the new docs written by others (for
  spelling, grammar, general English, how they fit into the docs
  as a whole, etc).  Occasionally rewrite old docs if they can be
  significantly improved.
  (time for ongoing maintenance, not for GDP)

Cheers,
- Graham