Re: combining little complete pieces in one "book"?

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: combining little complete pieces in one "book"?
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:04:53 +0100

oops, I just posted again about this problem

it works perfect as you described it...

I had a vague memory that the \book command exists and read the manual again only to see how to use the command and not if I have to use it to achive my goal...

What is still unclear to me- There are \headers { } in my .ly files that I want to combine. A quick test whith
\include "file1.ly"
\include "file2.ly"

only show the header from the second file. Do I have to erase all the \headers in my files that I whish to combine and use \markups in the meta-file (or can I use a \header inside a \markup)? Or is there only one \header whatsoever?

thanks for your patience

ole