Re: lilypondtool,problem

From: uunail
Subject: Re: lilypondtool,problem
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 01:01:09 -0800 (PST)

I used the excellent Lilypond tool for quite some time.

I now have the same problem after I installed both Jedit (1.4.3pre12) and
Lilypondtool (2.10.4 from jEdit repository) on my new machine.

The machine runs WindowsXP SP2. Java installed is version 1.6.0_03.

Hope this helps to trace back the problem.

Best regards

Uwe Nagel