Re: Creating a book of music

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Creating a book of music
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 07:06:46 -0500

    Alasdair> Are there examples of books created with lilpond/LaTeX
    Alasdair> out there?

I've done a fair amount of stuff with lilypond-book and latex.  My
"normal" way of putting up multipart Renaissance polyphony is in most
of the "allparts.zip" files on my site.  Look for instance at
<http://www.laymusic.org/music/sp/html/pieces/430.html>.

This isn't very interesting since there isn't much besides the
lilypond and an occasional footnote.

For some more interesting examples, look at
<http://laymusic.org/music-publish.html> and look at the
lilypond-src.zip files for the books there.  Most of them are fairly
old, as these days I put the books up for sale at lulu.com, and only
upload the individual pieces to the site, but if you're interested in
the more up-to-date stuff, let me know and I can send it to you.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139