Re: Creating a book of music

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: Creating a book of music
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 14:03:30 +0100 (CET)

address@hidden:
> I'm typesetting up a 17th century manuscript which contains eight pieces.
> I'd like to place them all in a book which contains a title page, table of
> contents, introduction etc.  I'm very happy to use LaTeX for this, but I'd
> like to see examples of other people's work.  I've had a small look around

I have same examples at http://aspodata.se/noter/.
Have a look at the Morley and Dido scores but be prepared it is
"as is".

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               address@hidden
Lilla Aspö 2340                                                Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting