Re: Is lilypond working on Leopard?

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Is lilypond working on Leopard?
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 01:29:39 +0100

Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:10:07 +0000
From: Alberto Sim?es <address@hidden>
Subject: Is lilypond working on Leopard?
To: lilypond <address@hidden>

Hi

I remember seeing emails on this list complaining that Lilypond was not
working under Leopard.

Is that fixed? What version should I use?

Thank you
ambs
--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal

You can see here
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=504&start=100
If you only need command line options, you can use the PPC version. If you want to build it yourself (or use fink) instructions are listed.